Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winner!

Mass1.JPG
Mass2.JPG

http://www.rantplaces.com/2015/06/1...B&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral

hey hoppy, did you know you and Sandra Bullock have something in common? You both never went to the university of oregon! do you ever see her at the Class of Never reunions?

also, you both have won Miss Congeniality in the Miss America pageants. small world, huh?

hey hoppy, did you know you and Sandra Bullock have something in common? You both never went to the university of oregon! do you ever see her at the Class of Never reunions?

also, you both have won Miss Congeniality in the Miss America pageants. small world, huh?

Good one

You don't know what the word 'congeniality' means, obviously.

can you dig it?

Hahahaha Packers, a dynasty? hahahahaha that's classic. Great Photoshop work right there.

All kidding aside. I don't think I would rank the Packers that high. Though I don't think I'd rank any of the dynasties that much higher than another.

Are those numbers (I assume are from people voting using the teams hashtag) include pre-merger?

change it to dense not retarded...the "r" word should never be used. Look out for the Dolphins and Bills......seriously. If Brady is suspended for 4 games, the Cheaters will not make the playoffs

Well the Pack vs Pats preseason epic showdown is officially showing at the top of my team stream app. Only a couple more weeks til football!!*

*Unless you're Brady, then you have a to wait a little longer

I think it's adorable when someone gets all excited about a game that counts for nothing and gets played that way.

Then again, playing against Patriots subs may well be the highpoint for the 2015 Pack.

Who knows?

Cheers! (Who cares? ;))

Back