Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Desmond%20Howard%20Super%20Bowl.jpg

Someone got stuck in his personal Way-Back Machine :drunk:

I can see why. Longing for those by-gone days when GB could be counted on not to choke themselves out of a Championship to a lesser team.

Yup. Those days are gone...

Cheers! ;)

I realize Rex is trying to build a team this offseason, but signing Clay to make more money than Gronk over the next two years? Thats plain dumb. He is a great TE that i think has a bright NFL future, but he certainly isnt Gronk great.

"First of all, in my opinion, he's a coward. I never want a guy on my team like that to walk out on your band of brothers. Forget the things that don't happen in the game. Say, you don't get the ball a lot, or you mess up and they pull you out. Forget all that. It's about playing for your brothers."

Classy statement by classy bros. /S

"First of all, in my opinion, he's a coward. I never want a guy on my team like that to walk out on your band of brothers. Forget the things that don't happen in the game. Say, you don't get the ball a lot, or you mess up and they pull you out. Forget all that. It's about playing for your brothers."

Classy statement by classy bros. /S

Its a pretty true statement that I have no problem with. Why would any NFL player want someone on their team that pouts when they dont get the ball and then doesnt work harder to make sure that they do see more touches? And do you really want to go around telling other teams how classy they are? Really?

jets-fan-fight-video.jpg

Its a pretty true statement that I have no problem with. Why would any NFL player want someone on their team that pouts when they dont get the ball and then doesnt work harder to make sure that they do see more touches? And do you really want to go around telling other teams how classy they are? Really?

Totally self-defense.

Bill Bellichik is arrogant!

He's so arrogant that he just told chip kelly that he can take the worst cornerback in Eagles history and make him an actual NFL player.

"The Ravens’ eight arrests in the past 13 months are far and away the most in the NFL, according to the U-T San Diego NFL arrest database. That number is more than that of 15 teams combined. Seven teams have not had a player arrested since the end of the 2013 season: the Lions, Texans, Patriots, Giants, Chargers, Seahawks and Buccaneers."

See??? Not only TMDTOTM and Current Super Bowl Champion... but a team of the highest moral fiber.

succcccccccck it.

None, that I'm aware of.

If your question was "how many people are on trial for murder that were once members of NFL teams," well, that'd be a different question altogether.

Or you could just as easily ask "how many people are on trial for murder whose former NFL teams dropped them like a hot potato as soon as there was a credible rumor that they were connected to a murder investigation".

But you didn't, so the answer's still none, unless the Ravens have had another arrest in the last 10 minutes or so.

Has there been a worse sh!tshow in the the history of NFL off seasons than this one is for the 9ers? They should just burn it down.

My god, man! Marshawn Lynch signed a new contract and half your defense threw up their hands and retired rather than face him again!

This has been an awful off season, but we shall come back strong and take the nfc west, whoop on them PED loving seahawks.

Haha! We will see. Honestly i am hella nervous about this, not wanting to go back to a 4-12 organization. I have faith we just need to score in the 4th, and protect kaepernick, the rest is history.

Awe you're hilarious. Good luck with Tommy boy rounding 40 and Revis Jetin' off to those dolla bills.

And Cheers! :mug:

Much like the NFL, this is the time of year free agents try to showcase their talents in hopes of getting a permanent place on the roster in this thread. Sometimes you have to take the good with the bad and hope the roster sorts itself out by the regular season.

Back