Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, since the Patriots lost to the Seahawks, do you root for Seattle to be good so that the loss doesn't seem as bad? The alternative; hate them because they beat you...

Bear Down is what's gonna be sung by Packer fans when Matthews knocks Cutler out of the game next time we meet. Or maybe its Jays head getting stuck in Rajis belly button. both scenarios are feasible.

Bear Down is what's gonna be sung by Packer fans when Matthews knocks Cutler out of the game next time we meet. Or maybe its Jays head getting stuck in Rajis belly button. both scenarios are feasible.

beardown.JPG

Yeah, that really strikes fear in the heart. Sure does.

Oops. Forgot to post this week. Sorry guys.

My calculations for this week, against the spread, predict the following:

Dollar-per-vegatables over the 6 Kings
Head-butters over Jingoes
Titans over Baby horses
The national animals of Guyana over The Canners
The UPS team over the USB Cords with the outlet adapters
F-16s over F-15s
The Raptos of the Sea over The Kings of the Jungle
Turbine-powered planes over The Bottle-nosed aquatic mammals
The Chevy Camaro Prototypes over my beloved Ursas
'Skins over Metal workers
Invaders over Tribal Leaders
The Blood-of-an-Englishman Sniffers over Cattle Wranglers
The people in heaven over the Wild Horses
The senior ecclesiastical officials over The Racing Dinghies

Careful now, if Discount Double Check has a couple more games like he did earlier, game 2 might not be as meaningful for the cheese.... what're they now, 4-3? You kinda sound like the Seattle fans, a bit, just a little, claiming the ok team is more than ok. :p

beardown.JPG

Yeah, that really strikes fear in the heart. Sure does.

Ahhhh, spoked like a true AFL expansionist. <yawn> One day you people will understand how tradition, regardless of the corniness of it, is what drives the fanbase of teams with... well, tradition.
Oh wait, the Pats have traditions too..... Do they have a fight song about them? ;)

Careful now, if Discount Double Check has a couple more games like he did earlier, game 2 might not be as meaningful for the cheese.... what're they now, 4-3? You kinda sound like the Seattle fans, a bit, just a little, claiming the ok team is more than ok. :p

Ahhhh, spoked like a true AFL expansionist. <yawn> One day you people will understand how tradition, regardless of the corniness of it, is what drives the fanbase of teams with... well, tradition.
Oh wait, the Pats have traditions too..... Do they have a fight song about them? ;)

I had to "bear down" this morning. coffee wasn't working as it usually does....

ok i'm gonna have to ****ing vent.

packers just got a sack. by blown blocking by the jags.

these FING commentators are literally sucking dom capers dick, i'm not kidding, they're on their knees.

let me get this straight - the defensive coordinator of the WORST DEFENSE IN THE LEAGUE FOR THE PAST THREE YEARS is also somehow also one of the "GREAT ****ING DEFENSIVE MINDS OF THE 21ST CENTURY"!??!? do you ****ing hear yourselves talk!??!

all because because he sent a corner blitz!??!? that's ****ing electric football strategy!!! ****!!!

Talk about Ram-Jammed... So, is the Rams Offense just that ugly, or have the Pats defensive coaching staff started to figure something out? Something sure as hell looked different.

Lots of stellar football skills on display today. Tony Romo (ahem) was a solid example of inability to make good decisions paired with piss poor mechanics. Despite the Giants offering up the game several times, Romo managed to throw 4 picks and one TD.... least he threw for 400+ yards, that'll keep the fans in "Big D" happy for another few weeks.
Speaking of good teams, the Seahacks lost to Detroit. Really guys? Wasn't it just a week or so ago that a few blowhard Seattle fans were ready to anoint the entire team as the second coming of the All Madden team?
And even my Bears sucked a little sack today. Had they not caught a break in scheduling this week, they'd've surely kept pace with the Vikings.

Latest posts

Back