Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alright... time for confessions. Who changed the channel? :D

So you're admitting to it? Tuning out to drink and BS is one thing, turning off the game.... well, that's just plain lame man. Remember next time, Peyton Manning thrives in that moment, he's a magician, and he will beat those who give up on him. Just ask every member of the Chargers about that.

So you're admitting to it? Tuning out to drink and BS is one thing, turning off the game.... well, that's just plain lame man. Remember next time, Peyton Manning thrives in that moment, he's a magician, and he will beat those who give up on him. Just ask every member of the Chargers about that.

I was at work, so I didn't get to watch it at all :mad:. I did listen to the last quarter on the radio during the drive home though.

I was at work, so I didn't get to watch it at all :mad:. I did listen to the last quarter on the radio during the drive home though.

Ouch. I used the game as well needed time in my recliner, had a few beers (nothing special, Deschutes Hop Trip, Clown Shoes Tramp Stamp and Surly Wet). Oh, I had a cigar too.

Glad ya got to hear the comeback tho.... how'd it sound? :D

I kid, man. I don't miss that part of living out west at all. Ya get home at 8 or 9 and the whole d@mn country's gone to bed. :mug:

Ouch. I used the game as well needed time in my recliner, had a few beers (nothing special, Deschutes Hop Trip, Clown Shoes Tramp Stamp and Surly Wet). Oh, I had a cigar too.

Glad ya got to hear the comeback tho.... how'd it sound? :D

I kid, man. I don't miss that part of living out west at all. Ya get home at 8 or 9 and the whole d@mn country's gone to bed. :mug:

It's a trade off. At least I can watch a whole football or baseball game and still go to bed at a decent hour. Sucks when the Seahawks are on an east coast trip though and have to get up for a 10am game. Sunday is my one day to sleep in regularly. Jealous on the cigar... next month will be 2 years without tobacco for me. Oh, and Hop Trip kicks ass.

So in developing my system, I lost the Denver-San Diego game and the New England-Seattle game. Racking my brain now to figure out if those two games had anything unique about them, or if I just need to chalk it up to "you can't win 'em all". Any ideas?

Right now, I'm at a loss to spot any commonalities. One was home, one was away. One was a verteran QB, the other a rookie. Neither had standout, nor particularly poor, special teams.

Oh, and Hop Trip kicks ass.

Yes, it does!!! And sorry to hear about you and stogs (no, really, that's awesome. I'm trying to quit cigs at the moment, not fun).

The trade off for me was easy, I can't sleep in for the life of me. However, having a clock tell me it was only ten when my body said midnight (I grew up in Chicago, lived in this TZ aside from a ~year in Nevada and a few months in Vancouver) never went away.

Oh yeah, ~*Bear down, Chicago Bears, make every play clear the way to victory.
Bear down, Chicago Bears, put up a fight with a might so fearlessly.
We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation with your T formation.
Bear down, Chicago Bears, and let them know why you're wearing the crown.
You're the pride and joy of Illinois, Chicago Bears, Bear down
*~ Yeh, I did that.

Yes, it does!!! And sorry to hear about you and stogs (no, really, that's awesome. I'm trying to quit cigs at the moment, not fun).

I have been vaping lately. It's made a HUGE difference. I use nicotine-free or very low nicotine liquids (like one cigarette worth of nicotine spread out over the entire day). I was right on the edge of going back to smoking when I discovered e-cigs and it's been like night and day. I get a little nicotine, but none of the cancer-causing crap that comes with it in tobacco.

What the **** appended in here the last few pages.

No sht... i was waiting for those two to start a "let's quit cigarettes together and then make out" thread.

Sweet fcking marie..

... And really... you're gonna start mocking other teams Dataz?!? Although... I guess all the Ravens need is a defense and they will be right in the thick of things.

No sht... i was waiting for those two to start a "let's quit cigarettes together and then make out" thread.

Sweet fcking marie..

... And really... you're gonna start mocking other teams Dataz?!? Although... I guess all the Ravens need is a defense and they will be right in the thick of things.

You're right. I guess they could always strive to be in 2nd place in the division behind the jets.

All the Patriots needs is this...

pMXcn.jpg

Baseball players are made of papier-mâché. An NFL players ankle would have tipped the opposing player for the massage.

I don't know how I have missed this thread lol I love fan trash talking threads especially when people get all butt hurt hahaha

Trash talking is part of the game. I'm a huge Pats fan. I'm not mad at what Sherman said and tweeted. He does need to realize that it could come back at him though. Trash talking is all good when you win the game but that means nothing if you don't make the playoffs.

ChshreCat said:
Sorry. We already have enough pats fans. We can't dumb the forum down enough for one more. :D

Don't worry they don't have to try hard to dumb it down for pats fans. Ooo sick burn. Sorry you walked into it I just put on the bow

I don't know how I have missed this thread lol I love fan trash talking threads especially when people get all butt hurt hahaha

Trash talking is part of the game. I'm a huge Pats fan. I'm not mad at what Sherman said and tweeted. He does need to realize that it could come back at him though. Trash talking is all good when you win the game but that means nothing if you don't make the playoffs.

We'd invite you in but I swear some other NE azzwipe already has that same image you're portraying. I'd recommend a wardrobe change to even consider being listened to.

ChshreCat said:
Sorry. We already have enough pats fans. We can't dumb the forum down enough for one more. :D

I'm sure you can. Non Pats fans are usually the bottom of the barrel educationally anyway so you don't even have to try :)

DesertBrew said:
We'd invite you in but I swear some other NE azzwipe already has that same image you're portraying. I'd recommend a wardrobe change to even consider being listened to.

Someone actually does have this same picture and I'm not changing it.

Let me guess everyone in here either likes the Pats or hates them for no reason. I don't mind being hated on. I would hate the Pats to for having one of the best coaching/QB combos of all time.

I love listening to Pats haters. Never have anything factual to say about football.

It's "BlueMoose" who has already claimed the old Pat Patriot logo, so it would make things a lot less confusing if you went with the "Flying Elvis" instead.

Although, actually... if you've met Blue, the "Elvis" logo is probably more appropriate for him....

We'd invite you in but I swear some other NE Epic Awesomeness already has that same image you're portraying. I'd recommend a wardrobe change to even consider being listened to.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

h22lude, you will find all these guys are doochbags with the exception of myself, the_bird, capebrewing (although...) and a couple other right minded football fans.

Packers blow.
49ers swallow.

the_bird said:
It's "BlueMoose" who has already claimed the old Pat Patriot logo, so it would make things a lot less confusing if you went with the "Flying Elvis" instead.

Although, actually... if you've met Blue, the "Elvis" logo is probably more appropriate for him....

Not sure when bluemoose put his pic on. Mine has been like this since last season. It doesn't matter though...Pats fans like to share. Also I like Pat the Patriot better than the flying Elvis.

bluemoose said:
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

h22lude, you will find all these guys are doochbags with the exception of myself, the_bird, capebrewing (although...) and a couple other right minded football fans.

Packers blow.
49ers swallow.

The problem I find with a lot of people that hate on a team for no reason is they don't know much about football. They typically hate on a team because everyone else does and can't give a reason why.

Back