Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha! i actually have one of those. my grandpa grabbed it from some rummage sale a long time ago. I could get it to start and idle, but once it came off choke it would die. never figured out why.

Wow... What a riveting story. The whole time.... right on the edge of my seat... DYING to know what happened next.

So who's gonna land Matt Flynn? It's too bad the Pack can't hold onto that kid, but Graham Harrell (the last real Texas Tech QB) will be the new #2.

Wow... What a riveting story. The whole time.... right on the edge of my seat... DYING to know what happened next.

that was it. about every 4 years i try to get it running again. always come to the same conclusion - case seals are probably bad. no way to split them either.

Huh. So now Drew Brees is pissed that he's been franchised, and there's more discussion about allegations of Sean Payton "misappropriating" some Vicodin (witgh the scandal then being covered up).

Sounds like a Tragically Hip song.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm Patrick Willis?

1Xlz1.png

http://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comme...d_it_was_actually_him/?already_submitted=true

I said it three months ago, I'll say it again today. Denver. With Tebow to Jax for a 1st.

I was going to state your stance but knew you'd chime in. ;).

Cape on the other hand skirted my inquiry only to respond to olllllo's post from 4 days ago. With poor grammar I might add. And before you blame your cell phone the T is no where near the N. :p

I don't think Mario Williams has come to any agreements - just going for a visit. But, if he's going to visit Buffalo, that means he's looking to get every last nickel (how else will Buffalo get him?), so he's not headed to New England now. Meh.

If he doesn't sign with Tennessee I want to see bud Adams flip Peyton the bird.

I think bud and the bills owner, what's his name, Skellator or Ralph Wilson, are characters.

Everyone is hating on the Bills but whether you agree or not they're contenders now great off season so far for them

That's not true, the majority of actual football fans knew the eagles weren't gonna be last season, you need time to adjust to the system especially when the majority of your top players are new. The Bills main guys aside from Williams already have experience and cohesion in the system...Especially with an off season now too

I bet people all over Colorado are confused by the loud noises that can be heard all over the state. Only folks at the Bronco headquarters truly know what it is... Elway... in his officer POWER fapping over getting out of the Tebow situation.

On that note, any predictions for what they actually do with Tebow once the smoke clears? Keep him in the wings for a year or two, just in cace Peyton's neck isn't as healed as everyone hopes it is? Try to trade him now for draft picks? Burn him in effigy?

Peyton pussed out not picking SF. Didn't want to have the drama of losing to his little brother occasionally. But I suspect he could foresee Harbaugh not giving him his typical free reign QB play calling. Or maybe they wouldn't pay what he wanted.

Plus, Bird now gets to claim to be the great prognosticator. :p

On that note, any predictions for what they actually do with Tebow once the smoke clears? Keep him in the wings for a year or two, just in cace Peyton's neck isn't as healed as everyone hopes it is? Try to trade him now for draft picks? Burn him in effigy?

Still negotiating how many millions he gets, pretty sketchy situation if you ask me. The smart thing to do is keep Tebow but is it going to be affordable? I doubt it.

... pretty sure OchoCinco's gonna be a free agent before he starts filming his new reality show...

Three new wideouts; Lloyd will definitely help, Gonzalez is a helluva player when healthy (which means that he sucks), and now Stallworth... think my boy, Tiquan, is going to have a hard time making the team next year. Wonder about Branch, too.

Plus, they signed that other tight end with the idea that Hernandez is basically going to be a wide receiver.

Was really hoping they'd grab LaRon Landry; defensive backfield still needs a LOT of help.

Back