Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes our team lost, but I would have loved to see the look on mannings face when his replacement finally beat tom brady, and not himself

Jesus...the Pats lose one game and Cape is going apocalyptic in here. Get your vagina under control. The Pats have a four game lead in the division - the Pats could skip a few games and still walk in with a 1st round bye. The injury to Gronk doesn't look at that serious and you're getting Edelman back for the playoffs. Amendola is a ****ing ***** and what a surprise that he's hurt AGAIN. Seriously you guys are pretty much set for a AFC title game. Who are you afraid of? The Bengals, the Steelers, the Chiefs? Nah, I think you're fine. Stop the overreacting. It's one loss.

so true, and add the snow and some very iffy calls by the refs

pats.jpg

Here come the excuses...

so true, and add the snow and some very iffy calls by the refs

I think I should look into a psychic career.

Denver had their HOF QB on the sidelines and Brock had only his 2nd ever start...... Happen to forget that part? If Brady was out it would have been a slaughter fest.

Jesus...the Pats lose one game and Cape is going apocalyptic in here. Get your vagina under control. The Pats have a four game lead in the division - the Pats could skip a few games and still walk in with a 1st round bye. The injury to Gronk doesn't look at that serious and you're getting Edelman back for the playoffs. Amendola is a ****ing ***** and what a surprise that he's hurt AGAIN. Seriously you guys are pretty much set for a AFC title game. Who are you afraid of? The Bengals, the Steelers, the Chiefs? Nah, I think you're fine. Stop the overreacting. It's one loss.

Here's the list of people who asked you:

Good to see you got yourself under control this morning. A road loss to Denver in late November is nothing to get your panties in a bunch over.

patriots had a good injury-free streak.

now that they're hurt like the rest of us - one and done in the playoffs.

Boomer Esiason of The NFL Today and WFAN joined Toucher & Rich on Monday morning to discuss the Patriots’ loss, and said those questionable calls by the refs spoiled what was an otherwise great game.

“It’s unfortunate because the only way you can beat the Patriots is if you take four of their top offensive players off the field, the officials have their hand in the game, and then you have to have some momentum switch because [Chris Harper] muffs a punt. The officials were calling penalties all over the place, some legit some not so legit. I feel like the officials last night really let the game get out of control. There were questionable calls, especially the offensive pass interference on Gronkowski. The holding in the end zone on Chung was very questionable,” said Boomer. “It seemed liked the entire fourth quarter there was a yellow flag on the field, and when it was thrown it was against the Patriots. The whole thing was spiraling out of control.

Good to see you got yourself under control this morning. A road loss to Denver in late November is nothing to get your panties in a bunch over.

Gimme a break... It was very traumatic. Like I alluded to last night, I went ahead and cancelled my room for the Super Bowl. Okay, sure... Getting that wad of cash back right before Xmas isn't gonna suck but I was looking forward to the trip. It feels like a trip I make every year and now I'm not going.

I mean... If they were undefeated?? Sure.. Okay.. Then I would HAVE to go. But just a regular Super Bowl appearance and win? Uggggg. I can't be bothered. It gets tedious at some point. You gotta deal with all the crowds... And a whole other group of fans who are probably one-hit wonders and think their team is the greatest thing ever. While they are adorable, I get tired of mocking those people. They car rental place never has the car I reserved and I get effin stuck with a fckuing 5 series or something. I try to enjoy a beer at some select places and there are always those jackwad fans I mentioned earlier with some dumbAzz chant going.

Nah.... This year... I'll watch em win from home and just go skiing that week or something. Santa Clara would have been nice but... I'll live.

Let me do you fellows a favor. Put the Rookie on ignore. Every Masshole has him in their ignore list. It will save you a metric azz ton of aggravation. Whenever he posts something you can see that he did post something but you don't have to look at it and feel your blood pressure spike. I chuckle every time I 'don't' see his BS.

Trust us. This is a gesture of pure altruism. Put that Farktard on your Block list. You'll be glad you did.

just cause PTN is a complete arsehole dosent make me a bad guy. this thread is for busting balls, he dosent have any to bust in the first place so he takes it personal

just cause PTN is a complete arsehole dosent make me a bad guy. this thread is for busting balls, he dosent have any to bust in the first place so he takes it personal

Taking something personal? That's the pot calling the kettle black. Pats lose and you claim its because the refs are out to get them. There were penalties being called and ignored both ways. They are human and most calls are purely judgement in the fast pace game. Get over it, loser.

I can't believe someone would waste money to go to a Super Bowl more than once. Clearly that person does it so they can brag about it online. It's sort of a sad story.

WiFi on a plane right now. Weird. I'll have to find some poon when I land. It's been like three hours since I've slayed ... Salt Lake City so I'll have to find one of those bitter Mormon housewives.

Taking something personal? That's the pot calling the kettle black. Pats lose and you claim its because the refs are out to get them. There were penalties being called and ignored both ways. They are human and most calls are purely judgement in the fast pace game. Get over it, loser.

You're wasting your time explaining this to them. Any other reasonable fan would simply nod, acknowledge that the refs did a poor job, and then lean back with the enjoyment that comes from watching a 10-1 team with a 4 game lead in their division. The Pats could decide they'd rather not play any more regular season road games and probably still lock up the #1 Seed.

America hates the Pats because of you, the fans. You are all ****ing terrible. One loss, and instead of just moving on to the next week you *****, moan, and gnash your teeth over it.

"It's not faaaaaair. The Paaaatriots got robbbbbed."

STFU. Oh, you got some bad calls in last night? Try watching any other team play against the Pats. Even breath on Brady? That's a personal foul. The Pats set illegal picks all ****ing day and hardly ever get called on them. It's pathetic that you are all this worked up over one loss. We're at a point now where every other fan of every team HATES you and your team, and it's not because of the cheating or the wins. It's because you all suck.

You're wasting your time explaining this to them. Any other reasonable fan would simply nod, acknowledge that the refs did a poor job, and then lean back with the enjoyment that comes from watching a 10-1 team with a 4 game lead in their division. The Pats could decide they'd rather not play any more regular season road games and probably still lock up the #1 Seed.

America hates the Pats because of you, the fans. You are all ****ing terrible. One loss, and instead of just moving on to the next week you *****, moan, and gnash your teeth over it.

"It's not faaaaaair. The Paaaatriots got robbbbbed."

STFU. Oh, you got some bad calls in last night? Try watching any other team play against the Pats. Even breath on Brady? That's a personal foul. The Pats set illegal picks all ****ing day and hardly ever get called on them. It's pathetic that you are all this worked up over one loss. We're at a point now where every other fan of every team HATES you and your team, and it's not because of the cheating or the wins. It's because you all suck.

Again.., a certain newcomer does not speak for "them".

Because my team is 6-5 and Houston has the head-to-head tiebreaker for the last wild card spot. A team that had two pathetic Brady wanna-be-QBs and one wanna-be-Belicheat coach. Yeah, so what. I'm jelly that my teams sucks all ****ing day. But I'm not wasting my time on here crying about having a 10-1 record. Someday, soon, the Pats will lose Brady. Then you'll go back to to the good old 80's / early 90's days of the Pats when both the Pats and Jets sucked equally and did stupid, stupid things.

Back