Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So the lead-up to this game was full of fraud. Talking heads making a lot of noise all week about the Dolphins season-turn-around two game winning streak (maybe they should find that Colts banner manufacturer?). But it took a blow-out plus a good ten minutes of post-game blabbering for Jim Nance to finally refer to the two lamest of opponents that Miami pummelled and maybe there wasn't much more substance to the Dolphins than that.

Aaaanyway....the second half made me feel better about this game - finally saw some friggin' aggression and speed going on. Defense was large pretty much the whole game, always good to see.

Suh had zero stats, best as I can tell. Different team, still a non-factor vs the Pats.

So, Washington next.

I can't imagine that being anything other than an all-out slaughter...

Cheers!

So the lead-up to this game was full of fraud. Talking heads making a lot of noise all week about the Dolphins season-turn-around two game winning streak (maybe they should find that Colts banner manufacturer?). But it took a blow-out plus a good ten minutes of post-game blabbering for Jim Nance to finally refer to the two lamest of opponents that Miami pummelled and maybe there wasn't much more substance to the Dolphins than that.

Aaaanyway....the second half made me feel better about this game - finally saw some friggin' aggression and speed going on. Defense was large pretty much the whole game, always good to see.

Suh had zero stats, best as I can tell. Different team, still a non-factor vs the Pats.

So, Washington next.

I can't imagine that being anything other than an all-out slaughter...

Cheers!

Uh oh. Blow out boy had another blow out.

286710545.jpg

Cheers! :D

Wrong thread. I know. But when ARod is the best commentator you can rustle up for the World Series it's time to go to Akron and cover bowling. Da fuq? Could somebody please tell Pete Rose that he died five years ago?

I thought Joe buck's beard was the most insulting part of that broadcast

"At least not against the Patriots, who have left seven straight opponents rampaged by the side of the road. It's a familiar story, one that feels headed for yet another heat-seeking romp through the playoffs by a New England outfit operating like an irate gaggle of war droids unleashed on a doomed society.

Good luck, NFL."

Cheers! (ahahahahaaha! :D)

Still a little wary about GB playing @ Denver. I just looked at who Denver won against so far. Only quality win was the Vikings at 4-2?

So what you're confessing to is the inability to focus on a random article through the second paragraph.

"The league did not confirm the sweep, but NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said via Twitter that "we have for years conducted regular & random checks. We do not get into details of specific games."

You're just a butt-hurt ******* at heart.

Own it.

Random. Sure. Keep telling yourself that.

Seriously though, does the NFL do this to other teams? Every instance I've heard of the NFL sweeping for bugs in locker rooms or rogue film crews (Kraft Productions) involves the Pats.

Of course, because the league isn't full of ****. Seriously though, has anyone else even heard of another team having their visitor's locker room swept for surveillance bugs?

No love for the packers in the media. I saw a bunch of people picking Denver, not sure how they do that. Isn't green bay's defense a little better than the Browns, that took Denver to overtime?

The real question is how many hours of spinal traction is crusty old Peyton going to need after suffering his sixth sack?

Ok Darwin. You win. You're right. Belichick and the Patriots do know everything every other team is thinking. How can they know the deepest secrets of their opponents? We can't tell you, but there IS a way you can shield yourself from the mind probe.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1446343000.520282.jpg

Oh! I see you've already figured out how to defend yourself.

Ok Darwin. You win. You're right. Belichick and the Patriots do know everything every other team is thinking. How can they know the deepest secrets of their opponents? We can't tell you, but there IS a way you can shield yourself from the mind probe.

Oh! I see you've already figured out how to defend yourself.

So that's a solid "No" then. Sad.

Back