Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe the arrogance of Belichick to get rid of Welker when all they had was this Edelman kid.

The arrogance.

Turns my stomach

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew because it impresses people

I'm just watching this game until packers so I can add this thrashing & Adrian to the list of trash talk at work. At least the game is outside instead of the moldy metro.

Only supporting forum members are allowed to post in this thread. kthxbye

Then have it moved to the debate forum because the last time I checked you didn't have to be a supporting member to be drunk or mindlessly ramble.

And that ain't my first post in here dbag.

"kthxbye"?

What are you, and 8 year old girl?

Then have it moved to the debate forum because the last time I checked you didn't have to be a supporting member to be drunk or mindlessly ramble.

And that ain't my first post in here dbag.

"kthxbye"?

What are you, and 8 year old girl?

Don't make me report you, beernik. Tex takes these noob infractions very seriously. I understand your jimmies are quite rustled but I don't want to escalate this anymore than you do

Don't make me report you, beernik. Tex takes these noob infractions very seriously. I understand your jimmies are quite rustled but I don't want to escalate this anymore than you do

Hey jammin, you have to not be a giant ****** to post in this thread.

kthxbye

"Noob infractions" from the guy who's join date is two years after mine.

Mindless Mumbling can take many forms, including utterances by aspiring thread nazis.

set mode = ignore.

Anyway, on to more Relevant Facts: How 'bout them Patriots!

Cheers! ;)

Capture.JPG

Just because it seems appropriate for this group.

Latest posts

Back