Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1390880465.070889.jpg

Defense 1st to lead NFL in pts allowed, yards allowed & takeaways since '85 Bears.

I really wish Denver sports radio would at least do a little research before pointing out flaws in the Seahawks. And no Wilson is not a little better then Tebow. Maybe watch another game besides the Arizona game you might actually learn something.

Bah rant over Go Hawks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Im also surprised that the line hasn't moved with Massager dropping some countries GDP on the Broncos to win.

Im also surprised that the line hasn't moved with Massager dropping some countries GDP on the Broncos to win.

I am not a fan of the Hawks obviously:), but I'm not gonna lie, seeing Mayweather lose 10 million would make me smile ear to ear.

Damn i hate this auto correct. Hed just go fight some shlub and earn it back in the first round.

Damn i hate this auto correct. Hed just go fight some shlub and earn it back in the first round.

We just assumed you knew Floyd a little better than the rest of us.

If I could get into that inner circle I wouldn't be here with you schmucks. I'd be swimming scrooge mcduck style

[ame="http://youtu.be/Mbh_2yCXQoc"]http://youtu.be/Mbh_2yCXQoc[/ame]

Very quiet in here. Is everyone still pouting about their sh!tty ass teams sucking so bad?

No pouting here. However I'll be watching the SB not from a sh!tty arse place like East Rutherford in crappy weather. I'll be finding a nice sports bar off Waikiki beach to watch the game. Beat that ****** nozzles. Maybe I'll post some pics of my food & drink (and bikini babes).

I got a friggen 3 hr layover Saturday in Seattle though. Not sure if that'll make me root for them or not come Sunday. Still indecisive.

Not sure I'd be doing a lot of chuckling... How's the GM search comin? I heard our Hd of Player Personnel gave the "fccccccck that. Pass!" So he could remain with a team that had a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I also havent book SB tickets for next year, have I? Dont be so butt hurt cape

Not butt hurt at all. Openly mocking the Phins cuz they couldn't give Cessario a huge promotion to get him to leave the Pats. That's what we do on this thread.

Not sure I'd be doing a lot of chuckling... How's the GM search comin? I heard our Hd of Player Personnel gave the "fccccccck that. Pass!" So he could remain with a team that had a chance.

I'm sure its not going to well for them. I wonder if their asking their GM candidates if their mothers were prostitutes?

Cape, remove your "Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew" sig. Nobody is impressed & its dorky :p.

Not butt hurt at all. Openly mocking the Phins cuz they couldn't give Cessario a huge promotion to get him to leave the Pats. That's what we do on this thread.

I have never claimed that the Dolphins have a smart front office, and probably wont for awhile at this pace. Still doesnt mean I cant root for them and talk schit on you at the same time. :)

No pouting here. However I'll be watching the SB not from a sh!tty arse place like East Rutherford in crappy weather. I'll be finding a nice sports bar off Waikiki beach to watch the game. Beat that ****** nozzles. Maybe I'll post some pics of my food & drink (and bikini babes).

I got a friggen 3 hr layover Saturday in Seattle though. Not sure if that'll make me root for them or not come Sunday. Still indecisive.

http://www.seatacshops.com/seattle-tap-room/

I am just pretending the game was already played and that it ended in the first ever two way loss.

Won't even watch it.

Funny, that's exactly how I felt when the Pats played the Giants. I envisioned a scenario where New England won but was later stripped of the title for cheating. Woulda made a sh!tshow into the best Superbowl ever! Hell, it would've even been better for y'all...at least then you could say you weren't beat by Eli.

But wait, that happened twice didn't it?

GO BRONCOS!!!

Oh, crap.

I just realized Super Bowl Exclivie is on Fox - which means Joe Friggin' Buck.

Double crap.

Every time Joe Buck is on my television I email Fox and tell them to get him the hell off the air . Absolutely inane and useless.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Home Brew mobile app

Latest posts

Back