Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
finsfan said:
thats where youve been for a month, i thought you finally went way off the deep end, its been so nice around here lately, i guess all good things must end sometime

Says the guy from Kansas

The San Francisco 49ers announced that they have signed veteran cornerback Eric Wright to a one-year contract and placed him on the "non-football injury" lists.

Looks like the Whiners are saving time by just signing players that are already injured. Good thinking! Cut out the middle man!

Oh, and after ********* Harbaugh's little speech about PEDs, why does this not surprise me?

In addition to his July 12 arrest and injury situation, Wright brings considerable baggage to the 49ers. After signing a five-year, $37.5 million contract with the Buccaneers as a free agent last March, Wright was arrested on a suspicion of driving under the influence charge in Los Angeles, which was dismissed. Wright was also suspended four games for violating the league's policy against performance-enhancing substances, which voided the guaranteed language on his $7.75 million base salary for the 2013 season.

Now imagine this if you will...

You haven't had beer in over 6 months. You'd love to have had some, but it's all gone. None in the stores. None in the bars. It's been hot and dry. Finally beer is coming. You get excited! Beer! Beer is on the way! Your beer arrives and you sit down on the couch with your favorite glass, pull it out of the bag and it's a lukewarm can of stale Miller Lite. You know that's all there is so you choke it down and try to pretend you like it but you're just left hoping you can have some real beer soon.

THAT is preseason football.

So I just caught the preseason Seahawk football contest. It's preseason like I said before and I don't want ton invest too much into it. BUT I happened to notice the opposing team's player's backups will be bagging groceries next month while the Hawks second and third string squads are merely patiently waiting for their hall of fame induction. Let's not jump to conclusions here, but I simply can't imagine a scenario where Hawks don't win it all. Ink them in

ChshreCat said:
Now imagine this if you will...

You haven't had beer in over 6 months. You'd love to have had some, but it's all gone. None in the stores. None in the bars. It's been hot and dry. Finally beer is coming. You get excited! Beer! Beer is on the way! Your beer arrives and you sit down on the couch with your favorite glass, pull it out of the bag and it's a lukewarm can of stale Miller Lite. You know that's all there is so you choke it down and try to pretend you like it but you're just left hoping you can have some real beer soon.

THAT is preseason football.

Your mom

HoppyDaze said:
So I just caught the preseason Seahawk football contest. It's preseason like I said before and I don't want ton invest too much into it. BUT I happened to notice the opposing team's player's backups will be bagging groceries next month while the Hawks second and third string squads are merely patiently waiting for their hall of fame induction. Let's not jump to conclusions here, but I simply can't imagine a scenario where Hawks don't win it all. Ink them in

Um, entire team suspended for the year for PED use? That is a plausible scenario. Ink it in!

Cape Brewing said:
36- time reigning champion of ESPN's Worst of the Worst..... Buttfumble.

That is all

And if anyone doesn't remember. ;)
[ame]http://youtu.be/qxBEHWFYzbM[/ame]

Ah, yes, predictably our Resident Without A Clue thinks the first games of the pre-season actually mean...well, anything. And that's just sad.

Nobody ever won anything by winning a preseason scrimmage...Even if they won all of them...

Cheers! ;)

thats cute, so is routing for your "beloved" eagles coach ( you do remember he left oregon right?)

Yes I support a great football coach who is innovative, helps the game evolve and brings excitement to every game... even though he no longer coaches the great Oregon Ducks.

Yes I support a great football coach who is innovative, helps the game evolve and brings excitement to every game... even though he no longer coaches the great Oregon Ducks.

hahaha but the eagles?! come on now, he still has vick around, thats not very innovative

Latest posts

Back