Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12076_404464042965082_1315307569_n.jpg

PackerfaninSanDiego said:
Niners are being embarrassed!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Packers #2 seed?

Yessir, and a win next weekend will seal the deal. Much needed rest to get our starters healthy and then we feast.

It's adorable seeing folks get all excited about making the playoffs. I remember a decade plus ago when that would have been a big deal to me too. So cute.

Good news for Pats fans, the Giants probably won't make the playoffs so you might have a chance this year.

PS, Congrats on winning another division where nobody else was above .500. Must be proud.

Sorry dude, gave up on this season a couple weeks ago... much like the Bears. Sad thing is, for one day next week I have to not wish death on the Pack and their fans in order to have a horse in the post season. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Ya know... I know of a team you could root for and avoid these kinds of headaches.

Sorry dude, gave up on this season a couple weeks ago... much like the Bears. Sad thing is, for one day next week I have to not wish death on the Pack and their fans in order to have a horse in the post season. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.

a couple weeks ago?? try, "seconds after a-rod bend me over last week"

take your half-fanning somewhere else. typical bears fan.

a couple weeks ago?? try, "seconds after a-rod bend me over last week"

take your half-fanning somewhere else. typical bears fan.

Huh? Your grasp of conversational English is second to none, moto. As in, yous don't gots no understanding of it, mang.

And A-Rod? WTF?! Is that what you people are calling Rodgers now? A-Rod? ROFLMFAO You really are a tool, man.

Latest posts

Back