Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheerleaders rooting for the Flacco!

cfe7bda59534e1af5f96096a8b3b373b.jpg

lucky bastards. Admit it. NE had no business winning.

Well....the Ravens could have (should have) forced it to overtime.
Ain't no telling what might have happened then...

This was like the longest week ever waiting for this game to start.
Now we have to wait two whole *&^#%$@! weeks for the Superbowl.

Yeah, a high class problem to have, but still...

I'm going to have to start chewing baby aspirin...

Cheers!

Anyone else have that feeling he was gonna miss? I did, especially when Nantz said he had made 16/16 in the 4th quarter the last two years.

I wish - but to be honest I never any doubt he was going to make it.

I bet the damage report to the Visitor's Locker Room will be extensive...

Cheers!

Ok then, game 2. SF rips a giant hole into the giants offense reeking havoc everywhere while giving the wide outs diarrhea even thinking about catching the ball. I wanna see more pain.

As for Gronk, since he did come back out for a couple plays after his ankle/knee bent all f*cked up like, he is a gumby.

Ok then, game 2. SF rips a giant hole into the giants offense reeking havoc everywhere while giving the wide outs diarrhea even thinking about catching the ball. I wanna see more pain.

Ummm.....okay?

As for Gronk, since he did come back out for a couple plays after his ankle/knee bent all f*cked up like, he is a gumby.

I would chalk that up to the awesome power of pure adrenalin.

He has two weeks to heal up. Should be plenty...

Cheers!

Quite frankly, the WR (who was that?) that missed the end zone catch should be feeling way worse.

Davis has to be TO's cousin. Too many similarities. One of the SF linebackers should b!tch slap him now. Edit: Or Harbaugh himself.

Back