Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah... you said Prince was awesome too. Sooooooo... you're credibility is questionable at best.

I know... it's nuts isn't it Dataz!?!? Hey.. we agree on meat products.

If Rapistburger would have somehow won this, it would have given him license to open up a home for wayward girls and then reported for week 14 to reclaim his starting position.

Also, I hope no one is getting their hopes up for a pretty game. It is going to be ugly, 1960's style football this time. Big D's making a muddy mess of the whole thing.

I don't even know enough about the Steelers to make a good prediction other than I believe it will be an ugly close game that comes down to the final moments.

My Homer prediction for SB XLV:

Packers win 24 - 21 on a last minute 40 yarder from Mason Crosby. Both defenses come up with two turnovers. Packers get Big Ben to the ground 4 times. Rodgers throws two TD's and one pick.

Spot on with the generalities, way off on the specifics. Crosby did kick a pivotal field goal just before 2:00 though...

yeah... you said Prince was awesome too. Sooooooo... you're credibility is questionable at best.

I know... it's nuts isn't it Dataz!?!? Hey.. we agree on meat products.

Prince is awesome enough for this;

So This Happened of the Day: “Prince Kicks Kim Kardashian Off The Stage At Madison Square Garden” isn’t nearly as literal a sentence as it should be. (Starts @ 0:50.)

Last edited by a moderator:
he does have this record:

Lowest passer rating for a Super Bowl winning QB — 22.6 (Completed 9 of 21 passes for zero touchdowns with two interceptions)

Prince was awesome

I agree.

[ame]http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/music/watch/v389304XGYhx25k[/ame]

He can actually sing and did an awesome job getting the crowd involved. It was an actual performance by a guy who can still sing. The other old guys (Petty et al.) sound tired and boring. "Hey man, we used to rock, but now we wear suits and look exhausted."

Pink stage, blue leisure suit, fake birds, and a phallic guitar. Top that.

Hey, moto, you should really pony up a membership and check out the debate thread. Cape's getting his ass kicked in there (even though I agree with a lot of what he is saying). It would really be worth the price of admission for you. Just sayin'.

damn, that would be fun to see.

honestly, next month i'm in. i have been meaning to for awhile. i really just can't do it this month, kids are freakin' expensive. had to push back my triple brew date as well...

BAHHH!! your a$$ is gettin' beat!! :p

The Bird is the only one giving me an half-intelligent argument and his only argument is "but that's not fair!!! and in Magicpixyland where we all live, everything has to be fair!!"

That's not my argument at all.

Can I summarize? Tell me if you agree with this.

At the end of the day, I believe the players have the right to be in a union and vote on leaders to represent them in collective negotiations, even if a few individual players would rather not be part of that process. The NFL's a closed shop.

You believe that the players should NOT be represented by a union, but rather all have to negotiate individually with the team owners.

Is that a fair summary?

EDIT: I'll put this in the other thread, where it belongs.

god damn it!

i wore some heavy duty long underwear cause it's freakin freezing out, but now i'm soaking in ball soup! i need to air these bad boys out!!

Latest posts

Back