Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the Pack doesn't find a way to get their D off the field hella quicker than they have, they're gonna be totally gassed before the 3rd quarter is halfway done...

13? Yikes! I grenaded my left CB 20-something years ago and needed a plate and 9 screws to hold all the fragments in line.
Thought that was a lot. It's all still in there. Gets TSA agents all excited.

Oh yeah - The Pack is ovah...

Yeah um no. Got 13 screws in that blade. Titanium

Rodgers is the softest & most over rated QB in the history of football. I'll always remember the story about the time Favre tricked him into signing his own helmet with the team to donate to charity. When he went out to practice with no bonnet he broke down in tears.

How they crammed 13 screws into his bird frame must have been like building a ship in a bottle. Hopefully they sewed a tiny set of balls onto him while they were at it

Fresh NFL Power Rankings are particularly unkind to our friends in the PNW and even more so in FrozenTundraLand.
Youse guys should consider...I dunno, team tennis, maybe? :D

btw, the best head coach in the NFL doesn't call the offense.
Meanwhile, McCarthy has all the OC talent of a mooring anchor.
GB should do something about that...

They tried to let someone else call the plays a few years ago and it sucked and McCarthy ended up taking the play calling back. That's why I suffer through jet sweeps to Randall Cobb on 4th and 2.

I'll say it. GB is a mirror of Indy during the 5-head days. Poor coaching and lack of investing in FA. All hidden under the guise of a HOF QB (until he goes down)

Aaand MB has successfully escaped from GB and is once again a Patriot! :rockin:

That said, not sure how healthy he is right now...

I gotta buck says his shoulder is totally fine.

That whole deal was an “oooo. My arm! It’s broken!” So he could avoid being stuck on a 1-7 team for the rest of the season while having to hang out in freakin’ Wisconsin.

View attachment IMG_9151.jpg

ahahahahaha! Love the reference ;)

And you could be right, I've seen miraculous "recoveries" in various sports over the decades after an unhappy player ended up on the right team...

- Why the hell would you catch a 60 yard punt on the 2 yard line? :drunk:
- Stanton is a crap QB. Totally misses a wide open receiver.
- Neither team plays with disciprine...

Latest posts

Back