Now brewing in Cincinnati

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lembeck2001

Reaction score
I'm assuming this place gets a rush of new participants every January from all the guys that get brewing kits for Christmas?

Add me to that list. Although I've thought about taking this hobby up for years after a bad Mr. Beer experience about 8 years ago - and now I'm finally on my way.

Glad to have found a resource like this place.

welcome - and congrats on surviving Mr. Beer. Did you receive a setup from your local homebrew store? Ale Pail, glass carboy, etc?

Welcome to HBT, look forward to hearing about your brewing accomplishment as you change from noob to brewer.

blacklab said:
welcome - and congrats on surviving Mr. Beer. Did you receive a setup from your local homebrew store? Ale Pail, glass carboy, etc?

I did...its a beginner setup from a local shop. It came with the cleverly named "Ale Pail" that I see on so many websites instead of the carboy.

I already have an IPA bottled and a winter warmer (hopefully) fermenting. Its been very slow to start.

Even though I haven't even tried a sip yet, I'm already thinking about adding another fermenter so I can get more going.

Latest posts

Back