North Georgia Brewers? (Duluth, Buford, Cumming, Suwanne, etc.)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HokieHomeBrew

Reaction score
Are there any other homebrewers out there that live in North Georgia? There is a group of us that met up from HBT last week in Buford. We are doing Taco Mac nights, group brews, etc. So if anyone else is up in this area and wants some people to brew with let me know!

Yeah, I saw this and was hoping he meant NW Georgia. I'm in Dalton.

10 minutes from me. We could start the NW Georgia brewers club. I go to Dalton to fill my CO2 every 10 kegs or so. There is another member that lives very close to me but I've never been able to get in touch with him. There are bound to be others here.

I'm in, I am up in Dacula. Let me know when and where. I am just getting my operation up and going so I do not have many samples to bring but I will; plan on getting the pipeline going full blast ASAP.

I just started home brewing and would like to into a Home brewing group for meetings, advise and sampling of brews.
Are there any local groups?
Thanks.

I just moved to Woodstock and I am also looking for fellow brewers. Planning on firing up my system next weekend.

All grain brewer who just moved to Buford/Cumming would like to get with local brewers!

VozBrew

Gainesville brewer here! Welcome brother! I know there's a great homebrew club called chicken city ale raisers based here in Gainesville. The president is also getting ready to open Gainesvilles first craft brewery called Left Nut Brewing Company. I'm pretty excited about it! Also, there's a GREAT LHBS in old town Buford called Buford beer and wine supply. Great prices, the owner is like 80+ years old and has been brewing since the 60's. Be prepared to talk when you go in! He's a retired engineer that has nothing else better to do.

Hey I'm going to bring this thread back from the dead a bit.

I'm a fairly experienced brewer from Washington state and I just moved to the area! I am staying in sugar hill, work in buford and in the process of buying a house just south of Gainesville.

I don't have any of my brewing gear down here yet but when I do I'm definitely interested in joining a local club and getting to meet some of y'all!

I'm from Seattle and Portland and now live in Johns Creek. Welcome to Georgia.

Thanks man! I haven't seen a summer yet, but so far I love it here

Summers are not too bad here. You will get used to it. The really hard part is becoming a Falcons fan. would be happy to get together and brew if you are missing it.

Summers are not too bad here. You will get used to it. The really hard part is becoming a Falcons fan. would be happy to get together and brew if you are missing it.

Yeah I'd definitely be down for that sometime soon, but you'll never catch me wearing anything but Seahawks blue and green!

I just joined a group called Chicken City Ale Raisers that meets in the Gainesville area every second Monday of the month. I'm fairly new to brewing and it's been great getting to talk with guys that have been brewing for years.

I'm in Atlanta but have family up in Gainesville. Is there a distribution list I can be added to and I'll try to make it up there when I can?

Latest posts

Back