North east sours?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fast636

Reaction score
I'm looking for some help finding some sours from Vermont Main Mass areas. My in law lives in Mass and loves bringing us beer home, so I'm looking for what's available up that way regularly, or even in general to look for. My wife doesn't drink "beer" but loves sours so if instead of bringing only me beer back and make it a haul for both of us would make it more worth it. Thanks for any help

do you know where she frequents? if she lives in MA there's not really any good local sours you can find, except whenever randomly Allagash has one that sells out in a day. I guess Night Shift has their Berliners fairly regularly but that's not really what I think of when I think of sour beers.

Allagash has a lot of options. Right now you can find Interlude from them, it's awesome!

Interlude is a brett beer, not a sour tho it is mildly tart

My basement. Open invitation.

likewise

She is all over traveling usually Vermont New Hampshire Massachusetts, usually when she is buying beer it is in Vermont tho

If you're in the Portland area, Allagash's Coolship series are their spontaneously fermented beers. They're really nice, but hard to come by unless you stop by the brewery. They also have a 2 bottle limit per person, or at least did when I was there last summer.

Back