Non-GMO Belgian Wit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solstice9

Reaction score
Hey folks, this is kind of two questions in one. I just brewed a Belgian Wit for my mom, she loves them. She is really into the non-GMO/organic thing and wants me to brew with all natural ingredients. So my first question is if anybody knows any suppliers (must be online) in the United States that sell organic non-GMO grains, hops, and yeast. My second question is just any way to do a Belgian Wit differently. Im not a big drinker of them so I just wonder if any of you guys have done something to just give it a little different vibe. Any suggestions would be excellent, thanks!

I love the idea of this. I want to make an all organic beer at some point. I heard about http://www.breworganic.com/ on this forum I believe. I haven't ordered from there yet though so I can't necessarily recommend them but it looks like a good place to start.

It seems that Seven Bridges Cooperative (AKA breworganic.com) is the only way to go for LME or DME (Briess Amber).

Brew Brothers, Hillsoboro, OR could probably deal with most all grain recipes including several wheat products, but not any organic extract.

Northern Brewer has organic DME, but not the wheat products.

Brewmasters Warehouse has enough for some all grain recipes, but not wheat.

Back