No time to bottle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stigmond13

Reaction score
I have a fermented cider cold crashing and was hoping to bottle before I go on holiday for a week but it has not dropped all of the yeast cake to the bottom yet. Will it be ok at 2 degrees for a week until I get back or should I bottle now? Going on holiday tomorrow morning so would really appreciate a prompt response. Thanks in advance.

I leave mine in primary for a month usually. Then it will go to secondary for another month(s). It will be fine. Enjoy vacation, and don't give it a second thought.

I have a fermented cider cold crashing and was hoping to bottle before I go on holiday for a week but it has not dropped all of the yeast cake to the bottom yet. Will it be ok at 2 degrees for a week until I get back or should I bottle now? Going on holiday tomorrow morning so would really appreciate a prompt response. Thanks in advance.
You'll be fine! Enjoy ur vaca & cider on return [emoji41] [emoji111]

Back