No... just NO.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it looks like Morebeer is jumping onto this bandwagon. Their new Unicorn Fart recipe. I honestly thought it was a weird April fool's joke. But there is actually a recipe there. Who's going to give it a go? Lol.

I saw these articles a while back and can report I tried it in early March for st patricks day using glitter and it was in my basic pale ale recipe. Maybe the type of glitter we used but for 2 days our poop was loaded with glitter, it was too disturbing, after a while I couldn't look just flushed. I dumped the batch. My buddy went to the dr. he said just don't do it again. I think what they need to do is make a special glitter that somehow breaks down in the intestines, maybe then I would try again. Until then I would recommend do NOT just put any old glitter from your junk drawer in there.

mell

ismelltrollage...
If he is you really have to give him credit as that is some pretty high level meta trolling taking into account the amazing variety of topics and posts he's created. Just the texts to his mom and others that were posted to the forum is something I've never seen in 25+ years of using bulletin boards and forums.

The Kato Kaelin look-alike thread and his effort to find a "movie" where supposedly his non-existent ismellweird brewery is mentioned which he believes will propel it to success and profitability,
raw sewage accidentally pumped into a brew kettle by his brewing adviser Pedro and their clamorous reaction which caused his next door neighbor cop to come investigate--enough said about that,
cupcake stout made with pounds of actual strawberry cupcakes (with icing!) as a first ever homebrewed beer which scored a 44 in his first ever hombrew contest entered,
wanting to learn to cooper a bourbon barrel in a few days using possibly treated lumber left over from a front porch renovation,
pvc filter, possibly part of a septic system (a recurring theme?), pulled from neighbor's yard waste to use as hop spider,
the professional brewery equipment, which remains pictureless months after he first wrote about it here, that was inherited from his uncle/grandpa.
Oh yeah, the previous post in this thread where he claims to have made beer containing actual metallic, not digestible food grade, glitter.
What have I left out?

Dang it, I forgot about his idea to clone NEIPA style beer using kale instead of hops.

Last edited:
The only thing glitter has ever been good for is decorating fish hooks, and even that is questionable.

Glitterbeer. Just the thing for those vaping *****ebags who "impress" people by horking on C-3PO's dong and exhaling clouds of disco fog from the window of their jacked-up 2005 dodge neons just before torque-dropping through an intersection with the lawnmower exhaust sounds wailing.

If I woke up tomorrow with an urge to do any of that crap I'd kill myself with the nearest blunt object.

Glitterbeer. Just the thing for those vaping *****ebags who "impress" people by horking on C-3PO's dong and exhaling clouds of disco fog from the window of their jacked-up 2005 dodge neons just before torque-dropping through an intersection with the lawnmower exhaust sounds wailing.

If I woke up tomorrow with an urge to do any of that crap I'd kill myself with the nearest blunt object.

This is the most prolific, articulate, accurate, descriptive, cornucopian, fecund, fertile, fruitful, lush, luxuriant, productive, and rich description I've seen in a long time. Exhaling clouds of disco fog? Tears are streaming down my face. Some of the most elegant prose I've ever read......

Here is someone that used some edible glitter:

http://chopandbrew.com/episodes/snozz-project/

The end result looked really trippy
That doesn't look "trippy", it looks like that episode of Fear Factor where they sat around a table drinking shots of donkey semen. As I said, this is just the thing for those vaping morons. WTF does "trippy" look like, anyway? What are we, 15 years old? It's cosmetic garbage, like putting spinner hubcaps on mom's minivan. Gag me with a mash paddle.

Back