Nky hbs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VV_Wildcatfan

Reaction score
Anyone in the northern KY area recommend a HBS? I'm trying to avoid heading over to Cincy if possible. Thanks

There used to be a LHBS on Bankers St. in Florence that was super convenient for me (more so than Listermann's) but they closed a couple years ago. There's another place that just opened out US 42 by Ockerman that says something about beer and wine-making on the sign, but I've yet to pop in and see what they've got.

Edit: Party Town and Party Source also offer some limited ingredients and supplies.

Whereabouts are you located?

Southern Indiana but do most shopping with SWMBO at Florence mall. The sign on the store says limited hours and it wasn't open today. It would be nice to have a place to visit while the family hits the mall.

Edit: I think the store there is called Orchard Ridge

Southern Indiana but do most shopping with SWMBO at Florence mall. The sign on the store says limited hours and it wasn't open today. It would be nice to have a place to visit while the family hits the mall.

Try Party Town on Turfway, then. It's not far from the mall. As long as you aren't looking to buy grains in bulk, they have a reasonable HB section.

Back