• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nitro Regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopSong

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I'm in need of a nitrogen regulator.. preferably one made in the US because they are repairable. Trying to avoid the expense of a new one.

ThreeGnomes said:
I'm in need of a nitrogen regulator.. preferably one made in the US because they are repairable. Trying to avoid the expense of a new one.

I have a new one ill cut you a deal on. I'll send a pic and price tomorrow.

I'll do $60 shipped. It's never been used. If you look on the connection end you'll see a brass nitro/co2 adapter. Those are $20 pretty much anywhere. Let me know ASAP so I can post it for others if you're not interested. Thanks and sorry about the late reply.

Peter

image-1484566138.jpg

Thanks.. I'll pass. I can buy a new one for less than $50.. Also, this one is good for 12#.. too low for beer gas serving as I understand it.

Back