Niko Brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine...

Two bags were leaking (air only, lost vacuum) and the boxes were obviously man handled...

Very happy, fast shipping!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I would have given them serious **** if my package showed up like that! Usps that is.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Home Brew mobile app

I just found out that the app add Asterix for me. Cool! **** ****er edit edit. This was only a test, haha

Edit, it doesn't edit all the bad words

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Home Brew mobile app

Didn't get mine yet, or the local kids stole a bunch of green stuff they thought was a different kind of herb. Looks good,

I've seen worse packaging from the lhbs, so you should be good to go.

Best,

Just got mine...

Two bags were leaking (air only, lost vacuum) and the boxes were obviously man handled...

Very happy, fast shipping!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I like these guys. Good prices, fast shipping. The bags are solid as a rock. They are all exactly 2.1 oz in the package.

I bought 4lbs of hops on cyber Monday from nikobrew and the vaccum seal on one of the bags had become un-sealed during shipping.

I emailed them this morning, and in less than an hour later they've told me they're sending a replacement lb of cascade.

Not sure if anyone here has used or heard of them before, but I just wanted to share that I had a great experience with them.

:mug:

I bought 4lbs of hops on cyber Monday from nikobrew and the vaccum seal on one of the bags had become un-sealed during shipping.

I emailed them this morning, and in less than an hour later they've told me they're sending a replacement lb of cascade.

Not sure if anyone here has used or heard of them before, but I just wanted to share that I had a great experience with them.

:mug:

Thanks for sharing your experience! I merged this thread with an exiting thread reviewing Niko Brew in the Company Review subforum. Cheers!

Back