• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale NH - Monster Mill MM2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golddiggie

Reaction score
Bought in 2011(ish). Went with the options of the 2" diameter, hardened steel, rollers. Plenty of life still in them since they're not showing any wear.
Comes with the base and hopper (no hopper extension).
If you plan to motorize this, I have the half of the coupling that Monster sells that can go with it (with the set screw to go onto the shaft flat).
I also have the riser I made to get this to mate with the motor Monster offers (that's designed for their 3 roller, pro model).

Prefer local buyer since it's NOT an easy item to ship out as it sits. Would take two USPS large flat rate boxes to send out. IF buyer wants to pay that shipping cost, I'll ship it. Otherwise, locals only.

I've had zero issues with running this mill. No stuck rollers or anything. I do blow out the dust (that I can get to) with the air compressor after each use. Everything spins freely as it should.

Terms: F2F cash
Price: $160 (new version would cost $310 as this will come).
Contact: PM here (for address/etc., post questions in thread)

Last edited:
Back