next two labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anderj

Reaction score
just thought that I would throw up the most recent two labels I did, sticking with my theme of DIY beer having a label that represents it
Untitled-1-1.jpg

nothing more "bro-zen" that the ole fist bump
hoofenstein-1.jpg

and yea, kind of like Frankenstein but with a hoof

hope you like 'em
-ander

anderj said:
...sticking with my theme of DIY beer having a label that represents it...
You accomplished this spectacularly.. and with style.

I effing love them, dude.

:mug:

EDIT:
How are you planning on turning these into labels? I was thinking - have your artwork printed in white on clear adhesive sheets to make it easy cutting wise and looking pro.

Nice! Tell me how I can mimic that white-on-transparent label thing. How do you get them off? Or do you just repeat the brew whenever you run out?

to keep things simple I have just been sticking them on with milk
they are just so easy to clean that way
Here is a brozen-weizen, the hoofenstein is about 5 days in primary
SNC10647.jpg

-ander

are you spraying those with clearcoat or anything? or just printing them on paper and cutting them out? look super cool

As someone that took his share of art classes in Jr. College, I respect that drawing of the hands. What a PITA those are to draw!

Nice looking logos - very different from the standard photoshop / Illustrator stuff

humboldtbrew said:
are you spraying those with clearcoat or anything? or just printing them on paper and cutting them out? look super cool

nope, just straight out of ye ole cheap printer I have had for about 5 years and a little bit of 2% ( I dab if off with a towel to avoid the milk drip marks).

RICLARK said:
Sweet Labels, What is a good program to use to create good labels?

I like to use illustrator, once you learn the ropes it is a great program, but sometimes not so intuitive

I think the three best ones out there (IMO of course) are; Corel draw, Illustrator, and Canvas

I know illustrator so I stick with it.

-ander

Back