Next Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Submission

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewpastor

Beer, not rocket chemistry
Reaction score
It is never too early to get prepared. Entries due sometime around May 2011...

Here is mine as it currently sits:

Last edited by a moderator:
It was a very windy day when the ACTORS came to visit.

So I want to hear all about your beer camp experience. I assume it is posted on here some place?

There isn't any information yet, but in the material sent after the last contest they said there will be another contest in May. Watch the brew mags and posts around here. When you do enter read the rules carefully. They are making changes to cover things they didn't foresee in their last/first contest.

Most excellent video, Brewpastor! Best of luck to you.

If you have the ability to do just a bit more post production, I'd bump the sound up a couple of dB. It was low for me and made some of the dialogue hard to make out.

Unfortunately I can't figure out what more to do about that. That bit of recording was really poor. The wind noise is obnoxious and the volume is bad. I am only using the basic Mac program so I fear it is as it will be. I have the volume up and levels adjusted. I suppose that is what I get for working with amateurs!

BUMP...

I really should leave this alone. The less of you that enter, the better my chances of going! But I feel good about my video and my chances and would love to set the deck with some good HBT folks. I have script ideas if anyone is really motivated, but that may cost you some beer! Come on folks! Lets get some entries going!

May is the month.

Back