NewsFlash: Beer starts flowing in the ATL!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SouthernBrewMan

Reaction score
Hi Y'all (requisite Southern term for Hello),

Well October was a great for month me as I celebrated a birthday and received a gift certificate to my LHBS. My wife (nulawlady) and I brewed our first beer this past weekend. :ban: We chose a BB OktoberFest kit and the yeasties are getting in their exercise as I type. The home brew bug has bitten us so badly that I went out today and purchased another car boy and a few other gadgets to get started on our second brew (BB WitBier). I would like to get into mini-mashes as our current apartment situation is not fit for an AG setup but, I am excited to get to know people in the local HB community and gain more knowledge! Cheers to all

Welcome it is a lot of fun i just started in January and have been having a blast since.

We are excited about it I have even purchased our second BB kit to start on later this week. I heard that Insert Name Here Brew Club is having a brew this Sunday and I would love to attend. My is unable to due to work but I would love to see others brewing and learn more about brewing.

I just wanted to thank all of the guys at INHBC for their hospitality at the group brew. I learned a whole lot and I look forward to getting together at the next event. We brewed a BB Witbier kit last weekend and everything went smoothly.

Back