Newest family member

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goofynewfie

Reaction score
she was born on October 14th and came to live with us just before Christmas. Swmbo and the kids call her oreo. I am still pushing for darth kittius (darth for short) but don't think I'm going to win this one

844.jpeg

She's really cute! I love my pets, and consider them members of my family.

Of course, I've had both my dog and cat for a while now so they're becoming geriatric members of our family, much like me!

Fuzzy widdle cutie!

Tell your kids that my black cat is called The Turd. Then they will be ecstatic that the worst you can come up with is Darth Kittius. :)

^LoL.

Cute cat, OP. My black cat is named "Tweak", after the SouthPark character, because he's so spastic. I've explained this to my parents (my nextdoor neighbors, who he likes to go visit) and they still call him Tweet.

Some--err, most days, I call him "F@#$ing-A$% Cat!!!", because he just randomly tears up stuff in the house, or decides to claw the crap out of me.

Latest posts

Back