Newest Dan Brown Book (The Lost Symbol)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McKBrew

Reaction score
Anyone else pick it up yesterday? I didn't even know it came out until I saw it on the news. Made another trip back into town after already being there to go to COSTCO.

I never read any of the other books until they were out in paperback, but I became addicted.

Started to read it last night and didn't want to put it down after only one chapter.

ill probably read it. Angels and Demons and DaVinci Code were decent, but were also pretty much the same exact book with slighly different characters. I need to hear this one is just the same book again if I am going to get it sooner rather than later.

Picked it up in the CLT airport on the way home last night. Got about 1/4 of the way through before touchdown in DEN. If you liked Angels and DaVinci, you'll like this. Same stuff, in DC this time, with some clever twists...

Some may claim its the same formula... but its a good formula. I am already sucked in.

I'll be picking this up soon. Loved his other work. If you haven't already, Digital Fortress was a decent read as well.

I don't buy into conspiracy stuff much, but I like the idea in fiction. Dan Brown does a great job of taking various symbols and incorporating them into a story. Seriously though, some of the things on currency and various buildings do make you wonder....

I'm also a big fan of the National Treasure movies as well.

Without getting debatable, the Da Vinci code is part of the reason I have the religious beliefs I do now. I learned a lot about how the bible was put together by different groups who decided what would be included and what not.

Again: NO DEBATE HERE, just a personal though.

I don't buy into conspiracy stuff much, but I like the idea in fiction. Dan Brown does a great job of taking various symbols and incorporating them into a story.

yeah i tend to take his writing with a grain of salt, but I thoroughly enjoy his writing as suspenseful fiction.

I've read all the DB books - not just Angels and Da Vinci - and am looking forward to reading this one!! Just haven't gotten to pick it up yet... and I do like to read paperback as opposed to hard-cover.

Doubt I can wait that long though...

I've read all the DB books - not just Angels and Da Vinci - and am looking forward to reading this one!! Just haven't gotten to pick it up yet... and I do like to read paperback as opposed to hard-cover.

Doubt I can wait that long though...

$16.99 at the local COSTCO.

I wish they would release new books in paperback.

I am looking forward to reading this, being a Mason and all.

Back