Newcomer from Saskatoon

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dpdk

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I found this forum a few weeks ago and have been doing some reading. Someone linked to John Palmer's How to Brew and that has helped me learn a lot.

Today I went down to Paddock Wood in Saskatoon and bought one of their Ready-brew worts and it is now happily sitting in the basement, mingling with the yeast.

I've made a few rookie mistakes already but that is only to be expected. Hopefully they won't hurt the taste of my first brew. I just wanted to say thanks for the great info so far, and happy brewing.

Regards,
David

Greetings, eh!

Mistakes happen. Almost every brewday for me has at least some small mishaps or mistakes. Usually it works out. Here's to your beer! :mug:

Mistakes happen. Almost every brewday for me has at least some small mishaps or mistakes. Usually it works out. Here's to your beer!

Yup, same here. Brewing for 3 years now and there's hardly a brew day that goes down with out some sort of slip-up, mistake, happening. I've just learned to RDWHAHB! :drunk:

Welcome Saskatoon. I supply a few customers to the north of you, one in Domery and one in Waldheim and a bunch in Regina.
Welcome to the addiction.
HD

Latest posts

Back