Newbie near Tulsa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truckmann

Mann Cave Brewer
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I just wanted to say hi. I have been getting a bunch of great info on the site for a few days now. I've been brewing for several years and I am now finally in the process of building a sanyo keg fridge. :mug:

Welcome to the best homebrewing forum in the world. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Thank you guys. I'll post some pics of the fridge. I got the faucets and ordered some shanks from micromatic today. I need to call acu probably on Tuesday to place my order for the tower. I think I have most everything else I need or I can pick anything else up at High Gravity (the local store).
:mug:

Hey, I'm in Tulsa. I love High Gravity, that place is great, nothing like the horror stories of LHBS that you hear on the forums. Glad to have you aboard and in the area too.

BrewFrick said:
Hey, I'm in Tulsa. I love High Gravity, that place is great, nothing like the horror stories of LHBS that you hear on the forums. Glad to have you aboard and in the area too.
Are you also a member of FOAM??? I joined a couple of months ago, it is great too.!

Here are couple of pics of what I have so far. It's the standard Sanyo 4912 that will have a 2 tap tower. The keg inside is a scotch ale that is aging and the one outside is in need of being filled. The co2 bottle is behind the keg outside the fridge, but I didn't get a pic of it.

P1010026.jpg

P1010031.jpg

P1010034.jpg

P1010038-1.jpg

Back