Finally

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the funhouse! ..and since you mentioned investment; Welcome to the Rabbit-Hole!! Tell us what you have and what you want/want to do! (...a lot of us just love telling others to spend money on gear :p )
:mug:

I haven’t purchased anything yet for brewing, however I do have a keezer so will keg my beer. Lessons learned from other endeavors, and after getting to know myself, I’ve decided to start larger volume and buy nicer stuff from the start. I’m talking jacketed fermentator. I don’t want to waste money now by upgrading later.

I haven’t purchased anything yet for brewing, however I do have a keezer so will keg my beer. Lessons learned from other endeavors, and after getting to know myself, I’ve decided to start larger volume and buy nicer stuff from the start. I’m talking jacketed fermentator. I don’t want to waste money now by upgrading later.

Welcome, from Minnesota!

I get what you're saying. Buy once, cry once. I started with a $150 setup from Midwest, but soon upgraded my stuff. As long as you know you're going to enjoy the hobby and your budget allows, makes sense to invest in good gear.

I don't know how you managed to read for three years before getting into brewing - you're extremely patient. But I'm sure it will pay dividends. As you well know, there are lots (and lots) of options. And lots of knowledge that will help keep things going well. Welcome to HBT.

I don't know how you managed to read for three years before getting into brewing - you're extremely patient. But I'm sure it will pay dividends. As you well know, there are lots (and lots) of options. And lots of knowledge that will help keep things going well. Welcome to HBT.
Active military on deployments, waited on being stationary for a while.

Latest posts

Back