Newb From Martha's Vineyard

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadRok

Reaction score
Greetings all,

I have heard great things about this site from a relative so I had to join. I'm on a forum that uses the same platform, but for guns and knives, so navigating this forum has been a pretty easy transition. I'm new to home brewing and just here to learn from those who have the experience and know how. So thanks in advance for any help and I look forward to absorbing all this beer knowledge.

Cheers.
:mug:

Welcome, are there any brew stores on the island? I love oak bluffs, been there many times.

Welcome neighbor. I've been waiting for someone else from the island to show up here. I'm in VH.

JRems: There's no LHBS here on the island. When I moved out here 2 years ago I looked into opening a shop, but it's just way too small of a market. Mail order is kind of a way of life when it comes to certain things when you live here.

Cool, glad to know there is someone espse on the Island with some know how. I have been ordering all my stuff from off island too. We'll have discuss at Offshore sometime.

Latest posts

Back