New Zealand hops?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got a bunch of Nelson Sauvin hops from Brewmasters Warehouse, although I think Austin Homebrew is now cheaper. Austin also has some of the others.

I never used these before, but have a plan for a sour with them. First I want to just do a basic single hop pale ale to ensure I am familiar with the bittering and aroma flavors

I have Green Bullet and Riwaka. How much of each do you want? I can make you a deal.

Forrest

I ordered a bunch from an Australian home brew online store. Something like Aussiebrewer??? Do a google search. It was way cheaper and I had the hops within a week. You can get some wild flavors from them - I don't really like the flavor, but I have won awards with them, likely because they are so unique.

I have worked with a couple of places in and around Aukland, NZ. Just Google "New Zealand Hops" and their websites should come up. Montanaandy

Latest posts

Back