New WA/OR breweries I'm stoked about...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread has really just morphed into a Holy Mountain thread for when we don't have direct questions (and sometimes when we do) for the AMA thread. Its kind of funny how much I have talked about this place without ever trying one of their beers yet. Excited to fix that soon.

Silent Sun and Ceremony bottles this weekend starting at 12 at HM. 6 bottles/person/beer and 300 bottles total of each. Not sure on price. Does anyone here know? HolyMtn obviously does. A little pricing info would be appreciated :)

Also, they'll be tapping Apricot Table, essentially a berliner fermented on top of Apricot with lacto and brett. Looking forward to trying that!

Cheers all.

Silent Sun and Ceremony bottles this weekend starting at 12 at HM. 6 bottles/person/beer and 300 bottles total of each. Not sure on price. Does anyone here know? HolyMtn obviously does. A little pricing info would be appreciated :)

Also, they'll be tapping Apricot Table, essentially a berliner fermented on top of Apricot with lacto and brett. Looking forward to trying that!

Cheers all.

Looks like $15 for Silent Sun and $12 for Ceremony, as per their FB page.

HM Clarette is a brilliantly made beer. I have had quite a few US sours but this is one of the few that steps into the realm of almost lambic. Previously Funk Factory has been the only brewery in the US to make me say wow, this is "lambic." HM has now hit that same note for me with this beer. If you didn't make it out for bottles or a taste you are going to regret it.

Also, I forgot that I was a Wolves and People brewing club member...I honestly forgot that W&P was even an upcoming brewery anymore. Hoping that since they finally received their TTB license we will see beers within the next 6 months since it has already been a year since 75 people funded them.

Cheers all!

HM Clarette is a brilliantly made beer. I have had quite a few US sours but this is one of the few that steps into the realm of almost lambic. Previously Funk Factory has been the only brewery in the US to make me say wow, this is "lambic." HM has now hit that same note for me with this beer. If you didn't make it out for bottles or a taste you are going to regret it.

Also, I forgot that I was a Wolves and People brewing club member...I honestly forgot that W&P was even an upcoming brewery anymore. Hoping that since they finally received their TTB license we will see beers within the next 6 months since it has already been a year since 75 people funded them.

Cheers all!

Saw you there earlier today. I agree; Clarette is phenomenal. Sent this recap to someone as I was drinking it: Tons of fruit, nice body, hits all of the right spots, well carbonated (on tap, at least). Dances around in my mouth. It's incredibly tart, but not overwhelmingly so. Goes down easily. Reminds me a lot of the earlier batches of Upright Blend Love, but this is definitely better.

HolyMtn, great job here. Curious: How long was this beer on the fruit?

Saw you there earlier today. I agree; Clarette is phenomenal. Sent this recap to someone as I was drinking it: Tons of fruit, nice body, hits all of the right spots, well carbonated (on tap, at least). Dances around in my mouth. It's incredibly tart, but not overwhelmingly so. Goes down easily. Reminds me a lot of the earlier batches of Upright Blend Love, but this is definitely better.

Amazing beer! Wanted to talk but had to run pretty quickly. Next time :)

On fruit several months in oak after the primary oak fermentation/aging. Bottles and draught are both conditioned with Brett, so the carb and conditioning character should be similar, although we've already seen that the fruit and aroma on the bottles seems a bit superior. Glad you enjoyed it.

Yo paysse, quick question. Is the fruit punch table sour that was poured at Brouwers Clarette before it was officially named?

Gin Table > Gin Clara. Not joking. HolyMtn should brew this many more times. You have my blessing to make the same beer but do variations:
1. With Apricot
2. With Boysenberry
3. With Nectarines

Cheers. You guys = awesome.

Hey, thanks! You're awesome for supporting us!

Back