New Toy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CodeRage

Death by Magumba!
Reaction score
So I am hanging out with my Dad and his Dad today and we got to talking about cars. Dad was ribbing about my 90 Lincoln Town Car Bomber and how crappy it rides since the rear air suspension went out. Just haven't had time to fix it. So my grand father says "I've got a car I need to get rid of, want to look at it?"
We go to his old shop and there is an 86 V6 El Camino. Minor dents and dings, a little bit of rust in some spots but nothing that cant be fixed. Overall, for being a 23 years old daily driver it is in damn good shape.
So I asked him how much he wanted for it and he said nothing. I really wanted to give him something for it but he wouldn't take it.
It looks like I've got the bones for a fun project.

1114091153.jpg

I so can see flames on the door and hydrolics on the rear wheels for a little low ridin action. And don't forger the fuzzy dice.

It's a cool looking ride, have fun!!! :mug:

So, you're going to drop in a twin turbo LS7, right? Because if you did, you would be my hero. And, you've always wanted to be my hero, right?

fill the bed with ice and bottles of homebrew, drive around like the good humor man, and sell "yeast samples" to your neighbors, take that money and buy a V8!

I think you have two choices. You either put in a big block with a blower sticking through the hood, tub out the rear end and keep her barely street legal or you put in a thump'n sound system, barbeque grill and a four tap keg system in back.

Back