New to the forum

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harley03

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello Everybody,

Just wanted to introduce myself since I am new here. I started extract brewing about 9 years ago. I extract brewed for about 3 years and then life took over and quit brewing for awhile. Constant moving, new family and some other interest took more time than I had in a day.

Anyway, I still have all my equipment including keg/CO2 system for finished beer and sanke kegs to build an all grain system. I would like to start doing all grain and I am in the process of learning as much as I can on the boards in order to build an all grain system and use it correctly. I am now just trying to come up with a frame design (2 teir) made out of angle iron (bed frames) or square stock. Once I have the frame made then I will modify each keg as necessary.

I am looking forward to any pointers and being able to share information along with maybe passing something along.

Welcome! great community here. I'm still new my self. The wealth of knowledge here is outstanding! I'm sure you'll be able to get all the advice you need.

Cheers,

Latest posts

Back