New Project Teaser

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmokingGunn

Reaction score
I'll start a build thread later, but I just wanted to go ahead and post a teaser pic or two...

You should be able to get the idea.

1408752580697.jpg

1408752594042.jpg

Oh what I would do for a brew shed going to be sweet man can't wait to see this one come together

Is that galvanized? I thought you wanted to avoid heating galvanized due to toxicity...

I'm not sure on the galvanizing... you might be right. I know that it produces hazardous fumes when welding, but I don't know if you'd be in danger at boiling temps. I would hope that the manufacturer of the burner checked into it... regardless, they'll probably end up getting trashed when I got to build the stand.

On a side note, I just found out that the company that I work for is now a distributor for Bayou Classic, so I now have some new kettles on the way. :ban: 16 gallons both for the HLT and MLT. I couldn't pop for three new kettles, so I'll still have my 10 gallon brew kettle, but at least the upgrade to 10 gallon batches won't be so painful.

I need to go rack my Newcastle clone to secondary... :mug:

Latest posts

Back