***New Product*** Pressure transfer your GLASS CARBOY!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Here ya go. Tired of siphoning? Want to LODO transfer to keg from your GLASS or Plastic Carboy?

I GOT YOU!

https://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Transfer-System-Glass-Carboys.html

I am going to send out the next 10 of these for $98 shipped inside the USA! I am so excited and I want to see these in peoples hands and see you guys using them! If you want one let me know! I am going to offer this on FB as well so let me know. 10 are going to ship for $98.00 It can be the Speidel, glass, PET OR the Barrel. Doesn't matter. Shoot me a PM. I'll hook you up!

Cheers
Jay

Last edited:
Good grief. I can’t afford you all the time! Good thing I just stocked up for my conicals with your awesome products. I still have my carboys as back up so I’m in trouble again. Well but his time I can wait. Awesome stuff, Jay!

Good grief. I can’t afford you all the time! Good thing I just stocked up for my conicals with your awesome products. I still have my carboys as back up so I’m in trouble again. Well but his time I can wait. Awesome stuff, Jay!

Thanks Pete! How is all the Conical parts working out? Everything fitting nicely?

Cheers
Jay

OK so 3 of the 10 $98 ones are shipped. Maltitude Brewing already has it in hand as has posted a video on Instagram transferring from a barrel to a keg! HOLY CRAP that was fast!
I just love that I get to toss out my auto siphon now...LOL Those days are OVER! :)

Cheers
Jay

OK so 3 of the 10 $98 ones are shipped. Maltitude Brewing already has it in hand as has posted a video on Instagram transferring from a barrel to a keg! HOLY CRAP that was fast!
I just love that I get to toss out my auto siphon now...LOL Those days are OVER! :)

Cheers
Jay
If you still have any with the $98 price for carboys I would be interested.

Keep in mind IF your normal stopper size is say 7 you will want a #6.5 with this system. We do drill them but installing them over the 5/8" Stainless tubing stretches them out 1/2 size.

Cheers
Jay

Back