NEW Product - Brewskey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewskey_

Reaction score
attachment.php

Hi,

We've recently launched Brewskey through Kickstarter.

Brewskey is a flow sensor based measurement product similar to KegBot + a mobile app which you and your friends can use with your Kegerator. Brewskey can be used to measure per-user pours or just let you know how much is left in your keg.

Where we differ from KegBot:
  • You don't need to set up your own server
  • You don't need to hook up an Android tablet
  • Automatic updates to the firmware and mobile app
  • Setup should take about a half hour or less
  • Track per-user pours through NFC

Here is the feature list. Feel free to ask me any other questions.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Link to Brewskey

Link to Kickstarter

Bonus pic of a beta tester's setup
attachment.php

Anyways, thanks for checking this out. We have quite a long way to go for our goal.
Depending on the interest we get here we may do a manufacturing run even if we don't hit the goal.

Cheers!

LOVE the idea, have wanted something like this for a bit... but I have an 8 tap system. that gets PRICEY real fast. Really like your design and your whole system does look really nice though.

I'm really curious how the tower on that kegerator is affixed? There's no screws in the base.

I'm not sure. This isn't my kegerator but I can post more pictures of the inside if you'd like.

LOVE the idea, have wanted something like this for a bit... but I have an 8 tap system. that gets PRICEY real fast. Really like your design and your whole system does look really nice though.

Yeah, we only want to sell food-safe parts for this and that is expensive. If you search around for other flow sensors that are food-safe and accurate, most of them are around $100 each.

We also have added a DIY tier where you can use your own flow sensors. We aren't selling this sensor ourselves as we can't vouch that it's actually food-safe but it's made out of the same plastic that may food-grade products use.

SO,

In your Beta Tester Photo - above
That person is only Measuring 1 of all those 6 taps ?? with Brewskey

Thx
S

Yeah, in that photo they only had one tap hooked up.

I've since sent them the expansion box + some extra flow sensors so now they're measuring 4 taps.

We're working on a solution to "daisy-chain" the expansion boxes so you can measure more than 4 taps. I'm sure most people on here have a ton of taps on their setups haha.

Back