New post a picture of your pint

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And the exact opposite, Parkway Pilsner

Attachments

• 54D18F6F-B993-4582-BDE9-F63F52C56F9C.png
    54D18F6F-B993-4582-BDE9-F63F52C56F9C.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 38
Super tropical. Mango/Guava/Pineapple.

I was going say I looks like a orange juice smoothy thingy. But it's amazes me, the vastness of brewing your own, the skies the limit and the styles are endless. I don't think I would care much for that style, but I would try it. The important thing is you're not me and that's what make home brewing so cool... Brew what you like, like what you brew.

Thanks for the reply.

I was going say I looks like a orange juice smoothy thingy. But it's amazes me, the vastness of brewing your own, the skies the limit and the styles are endless. I don't think I would care much for that style, but I would try it. The important thing is you're not me and that's what make home brewing so cool... Brew what you like, like what you brew.

Thanks for the reply.

I think it's easy to go too far, I know I've done it! I have a pretty narrow range on my palate, as far as bitterness/sweetness goes, so I pretty much stick to traditional Belgian and Scots. But, I swear, seeing some of the beers posted on this forum, makes me want to explore more. BUT, I STILL HATE IPA's!!

I think it's easy to go too far, I know I've done it! I have a pretty narrow range on my palate, as far as bitterness/sweetness goes, so I pretty much stick to traditional Belgian and Scots. But, I swear, seeing some of the beers posted on this forum, makes me want to explore more. BUT, I STILL HATE IPA's!!

I'm right there with you boss.

Thanks! It took me by complete surprise on my first pour, and every batch after has been just as clear.

It’s 25 IBU with my perle. I just did a batch with Ariana and it’s going to be more like 32...

It’s 25 IBU with my perle. I just did a batch with Ariana and it’s going to be more like 32...

Hard (for me) to get the right hop balance in a pils. I have a German Pils still in lager 25.5 IBU German Saaz. It seemed about right when I kegged it for lager. Fingers crossed...

Back