New member from Charlotte, NC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikethepoolguy

Reaction score
I did'nt brew for about 20 years but now I'm back at it, for good this time. I started my first batch 12/23. This is'nt a hobby, its a sickness, as I have spent more than $400 on equipment and ingredients so far not counting all the craft and imported beer I've been drinking in order to collect bottles. $400 and I havent tasted anything I've made (with bubbles in it) yet! This site has been incredibly helpful so far as I have found my LHBS to be helpful, has fresh ingedients, but their directions are the exact same ones they were 20 years ago, misspellings and all, they have not bothered to update.

I plan to bottle again Saturday, brew Sunday. Until then, I'll just keep drinking.
- Mike

Welcome from Monroe. For collecting craft beer bottles, I've found two local breweries, Highland and Duck Rabbit (last time I checked), both have peel off labels so there is no need to soak the bottles. Enjoy!:mug:

Welcome to HBT! I love Alternative Beverage. I wish it was my LHBS. Fortunately I go to Charlotte pretty often and get to go with my buddy that brews. Cheers!

Back