New Label for a first time brewer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beards Brews

Reaction score
While I'm waiting on this first brew to finish fermenting and all, I decided I'd dabble around a little bit with photoshop. Here's my initial effort. What do you think?

bottlelabelcopy.jpg

Looking good! The only thing I could suggest as a possible amendment would be to justify the text in the boxes so that all the lines are the same length. Apart from that, I think it's a winner :mug:

Thanks for all to positive feedback. Now I don't know what I'm going to do for the next 7 days until bottling; maybe print a crapload of labels.

Looking good! The only thing I could suggest as a possible amendment would be to justify the text in the boxes so that all the lines are the same length. Apart from that, I think it's a winner :mug:

I did go back and justify the text, but left the last line as it was. Trying to justify all made it look way too spaced out. Thanks for pointing that out, I usually like those nice clean lines too.

Back