New in the Upstate SC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerWard

Reaction score
Hi all! I am in Greenville, SC. As my appreciation of beer grew, I wanted to better understand the process and finally started brewing. I'm on my 5th batch, and am planning to baby-step to a partial mash on the way to all-grain. This forum is fantastic for all the info a new guy can learn by lurking. Thanks so much.

Welcome! And if you're planning on going all grain anyway, I might suggest just stepping off into the deep end and doing it. It really isn't THAT complicated. :)

Total Wine is fantastic. I love shopping there, but we also have a new craft beer store. The Community Tap specializes in craft beer and select wine. 8 growler station tap. It is awesome, and worth a visit if you are in Greenville.

All grain is on the agenda. I just need to pace the equipment purchases. Kegerator is going, fermentation fridge off Craig's list done. Just can't buy too much at one time.

Thanks for the encouragement. When I start All-grain, should I buy a kit from Northern brewer or just get a recipe off the site?

Back