New Homebrewer Jupiter Florida!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toasted678

Reaction score
What up everyone!! I'm a brand new homebrewer in the Jupiter, FL area and I am stoked to start my first batch! Technically it will be my second batch, I was a Molecular and Microbiology major in college and in my Cell Phys class my professor had us brew beer for our lab final!! Best prof. ever! So I know the biology of the brew process down to a disgusting level, (You could say I am literally a beer nerd) and I am psyched to finally use my college education for something!! haha

I am looking forward to being an active participant and learning from you all in this forum. I have not made any purchases yet, I've just been reading everything I can get my hands on so I purchase some proper equipment when I pull the trigger.

Cheers! :mug:

Welcome!

I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is.

Love the Avatar.

Back