New guy sold on All Grain brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbeerbrew

Reaction score
After three good extract kits I made the jump to All Grain brewing yesterday. With all the great information on this forum and John Palmer’s book, the day went perfect. Just wanted to say a special thanks to Deathbrew for showing how simple All Grain brewing can be with his great stovetop tutorial and also to Bobby M for his detailed Rubbermaid MLT conversion instructions (the ¾ inch PVC bulkhead spacer was pure genius). I’m not up to speed yet with all the science of brewing, but with the kit ingredients and all the advice on this forum, I’ve been able to make some good beer with minimal mistakes. The knowledge will eventually get caught up with the flow of beer. Thanks again guys and gals for all the great information on this forum.:mug:

Well, aren't we the perfect little AG brewer. After you accidentally dangle a testicle in your boiling wort, come back and reintroduce yourself as a "real" brewer! </BS> :D

Congrats to what sounds like a smooth transition to AG. I wish mine had gone as smoothly.
And welcome to HBT as well.

Well, aren't we the perfect little AG brewer. After you accidentally dangle a testicle in your boiling wort, come back and reintroduce yourself as a "real" brewer! </BS> :D

I'll remember to tell SWMBO that she will never be a "real" brewer due to a lack of the proper equipment.

After you accidentally dangle a testicle in your boiling wort, come back and reintroduce yourself as a "real" brewer! </BS> :D

It's when you dangle your testicle in cooled wort that you should worry. You might get an infection (in the beer).

Back