New Guy, Ohio

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 194292

Reaction score
Stopping in to say hello. Been lurking a few weeks. Love the forum. I've started growing hops this year and that was supposed to be it...but...I've been bitten! Going to begin all grain in the next couple of weeks. If anybody in the central Ohio area wouldn't mind a newbie hanging out a little bit, I would be SO appreciative - maybe exchange a little hops for your trouble?

JD

Welcome! Im from Akron area. We have a pretty good brewing club here. Look around your area to see if there is a club there. It is a great resource to have!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Another Ohioan joins the obsession! There's quite a few of us on here. We have everything about what to make to drink & what to make to eat with it.

Down the road from you. Thanks for the PM. look forward to meeting up. Perhaps Jerry's West some night for a beer. They've a decent list for the area.

Thanks Brad. Yeah, Jerry's sounds like a good plan - and maybe do it in a hurry - I hear they are being sued by the Rooney family from that - hate to call it an accident, because it was really a tragedy - where Annie was killed by the drunk driver. I'm only going on what I've heard, so, we'll see.

Back