New guy here from Arkansas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillWilliam

Reaction score
Hello all, new to this forum. Been brewing off and on since '91. Was really into the hobby for several years then had kids and kinda lost the time to brew much. Kids are now old enough to fend for themselves, for the most part, so I now have more time to brew.

Hello all, new to this forum. Been brewing off and on since '91. Was really into the hobby for several years then had kids and kinda lost the time to brew much. Kids are now old enough to fend for themselves, for the most part, so I now have more time to brew.
Welcome . Which n3ck of the woods you located in . Perhaps we can get together and make some things come together

Welcome . Which n3ck of the woods you located in . Perhaps we can get together and make some things come together
Unfortunately the OP hasn’t been active for 8 years. On certain threads, be cautious of how old it is when replying. You can also check on a member’s forum participation by clicking on their username and it will usually say when they were seen on the forum last.
793012D7-E57B-4A92-A420-750689EBEEF8.jpeg

if you want to get an older members attention try tagging them, might get an email. and remind them they're missed!

@ajcaton72 :mug: (or is that a private message i forget....?)

Back