New guy from Zanesville, OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rooster60

Reaction score
I've been leerking for a few days and had to join in. I developed a taste for good beer while I lived in Seattle. Then I moved to Zanesville. I went from Micro brew country to macro brew nation. I couldn't handle the fact that I couldn't get an IPA or an ESB at any of the bars in town. For four years my wife put up with my crying about the pour beer selection in town. So ( don't laugh) she bought me a MR. Beer. I now have my third 5gal extract brew going. I hope with the knowlege base of this forum I will soon be starting my first AG Brew.

Welcome man! I wish I could say that I feel your pain with the lack of microbrews, but I didn't discover the wonder that is flavorful beer until a couple years ago. For a time, ignorance was bliss. Now I'm on a neverending quest to find the perfect beer. But I digress.

You chose the right place.........the knowledge here is unparalleled.

You will love this site. It is so helpful for noobies and a great resource for new ideas!!
Welcome.:rockin:

Back