new guy from texas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have been wanting to home brew for a while and have just started looking into it. I cant wait to go buy my supplies i think im going this week. It seems like an enjoyable and cheap hobby. Looking foward to tapping into the knowledge here

Welcome new guy from texas. It is enjoyable for sure, how cheap is up to you. Any idea on what kind of equipment kit you are going to get?

Welcome new guy from texas. It is enjoyable for sure, how cheap is up to you. Any idea on what kind of equipment kit you are going to get?

Im not sure i am going to go to the nearest home brewer shop and see what they have. Any suggestions would be awesome

True but i bet its cheaper than racing dirtbikes like i am now. The wife has been talking bout how i need a cheaper hobby. so i decided i want to try this. Didint tell her i was giving up dirt bikes just told her i wanted to try brewing lol

Back